Monday 13 October 2014

Twitter to target film advertising to users tweeting about related movies


Twitter advertising

 This article talks about how twitter is preparing a new kind of targeted advertising that has filmgoers in its sight with tweets relating to users taste. This article also mentions how twitter has become world wide and it has an influence on movie choices as people are most likely to mention what movies they've watched or planning on watching. Now twitter will show certain advertisement based on what movies they are talking about.  

I think that this is a perfect opportunity to use twitter and make more money. I personally tweet about what movie I would like to watch or have already watched so I'm therefore looking forward to this. Also, I think that this might attract people to join twitter as this project that they are in process of introducing seems like a very smart idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment